Filter housings are available from Purolator to accept most filter elements. Standard size housings as well as custom designed housings are available.
Purolator Products offers design engineering service for all new filter applications. Each system is sized according to customer requirements. Prototype and pilot test units are available for on-site testing to verify performance.
- Chemical processing
- Food & beverage
- Paper industry
Available Stand Housings
- Available in carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel
- Pressure ratings from 50-5,000 psi
- Temperature ratings from sub-zero to 600° F
- Custom configurations for back washing or back pulsing
- ASME code vessels available
- Housings for 1,200+ elements
Available Custom Housings
- Fully automated back wash systems
- Higher alloys such as Hastelloy™ & Inconel™
- Higher pressure or temperature ratings